GININI understands that the Business Analysis as a Service (BAaaS) competency is more than a systems-related function and that in order to deploy best practices in this area an organisational perspective is imperative.
Our team of analysts shall evaluate the current operational status of a business, usually with a goal of identifying what is working properly and what needs to be adapted, changed, or abandoned in order to make the business model more effective.
Organisation may also use BAaaS as strategic management tool, to gather requirements independently and make system recommendations. We also act as a third party agency in verifying and validating the business analysis work done by other organisations to ensure that it meets all the business requirements.
Our team of executive-level consultants have years of hands-on experience dealing with cross- corporate communications, requirements gathering, systems analysis, process mapping, best practice methods and business consulting across all industry verticals.
We will partner with your organisation to help in producing a quality solution that will provide value while still falling within the parameters time, money and resources.
As a business advisory company we partner with Municipalities to enable them to deliver on NT mSCOA (Municipal Standard Chart of Accounts) requirements. One of our strong competencies is assessment of mSCOA training, consultancy and implementation as regulated by the National Treasury Government Gazette 37577.
For non-pilot mSCOA municipalities, Ginini Consulting will share thoughts and wisdom gathered at other municipalities, Information Consultative Forums (ICFs) attendances and work groups where mSCOA has been implemented and piloted.
We develop road maps and work-streams based on our insight as well as methodology to fast track the journey that will ensure a successfully mSCOA ‘Go-Live’ on the 1 July 2017.
GININI mSCOA offerings:
- 7 Segment analysis alignments with Budgeting & IDP;
- 15 Key Business Process mapping and alignment;
- Minimum Systems and Integration Requirements;
- mSCOA non-accredited training;
- Project Management;
- mSCOA Project Assurance (Pre, during and Post-Implementation);
- System reviews;
- Risk Management; and
- Change Management.
GININI Consulting training services was born out of a common interest in transferring skills and knowledge through various platforms including training, workshops, consulting, panel discussions and road shows and conducts training in most South African official languages. Tshidi Morabi, the brain-child of Ginini Consulting was privileged to become one of the mSCOA preferred trainer endorsed by the National Treasury and CIGFARO (previously known as IMFO).
Training Services includes:
- SCOA accredited training assessor (SAQA Standard Unit 377934 and 377993)
- mSCOA non-accredited training (workshops, awareness training and presentations)
- MICT SETA Business Analysis; End-User and Business Analysis Support Qualifications and Skills Programmes
- Business Process Management Short courses and Skills Programmes
- Project Management Qualification or Short courses
- Business Continuity
GININI Consulting offers GRC as a Service to clients by creating and/or optimizing business processes from identification through resolution according to industry regulations, international standards and best practices such as COSO II, ISO 31000, COBIT 5, Public Sector Risk Management Framework as well as King IV.
To ensure effective advisory service on GRC, GININI will:
- Understand the existing compliance landscape
- Map policies to regulations, standards and best practices to the strategy/IDP
- Assign responsibilities to appropriate personnel with monitoring, measuring and managing
- Ensure compliance initiatives are corporate and not “siloed”
- Involve all stakeholders in the process
- Assess and audit on a regular basis
- Make adjustments where necessary
- Continuously improve processes
Business process assessment is a vital element in optimizing business operations. GININI understands that processes can have a significant impact on the performance of the organisation, and process improvement can transform a firm’s competitiveness.
Processes drive organisations that make products or deliver services. The three processes are primary, secondary and management. GININI identify all the three types of processes in your organisation which will give you a great insight into your business model and an excellent understanding about its functioning. Our team maps the current state processes and defines the future state processes. Once the gaps between the current state and the future state are identified and addressed, your organisation is automatically taken to the new state of high performance
ITIL Business Relationship Management (BRM), is a crucial link between a service provider and the business acting as a connector, orchestrator, and navigator between the service provider and one or more business units. GININI BRM team primary concern is customer satisfaction (internal or/and external). The BRM shall team up with the IT Service Manager and identify the needs of existing customers and ensures that appropriate services are developed to meet the initial requirements.
The BRM team shall also record customer complaints and compliments, to assess the complaints and to instigate corrective action if required, then monitor and evaluate processing status thereof.
Our methodology assists organisations to properly assess and/or improve their processes, but not before a cost-benefit analysis is performed to determine if a process change is worth the investment.
Over the years, Project Management has developed into an enterprise-level management system that bridges the gap from executive strategy to tactical implementation.
GININI professional consultants assist organisations to improve their practice of project, program and/or portfolio management. We will also focus on other areas, which include the supporting environment and necessary leadership that enables projects and programs to accelerate the implementation of an organizations’ strategy and the achievement of business results.
We are motivated when we see organisations meet the project goals and sustain them– efficiently, cost-effectively, and often ahead of schedule.
Application and functionality duplication is a major problem faced by many organisations across all sectors. GININI assists organisations to save money on support and maintenance by optimising their applications. This can save an organisation on maintenance and support alone.
GININI’s TOGAF certified enterprise architects work with organisations to enable them to better align their strategic principles, structure and operations in order to become more sustainable and efficient.
We use Zachman and TOGAF enterprise architecture frameworks to carry out portfolio analysis. Our reports then clearly guide the clients in implementing the roadmap required for optimisation.
Our dynamic and path-breaking mobile applications are designed to increase business productivity and application efficiency. Our dedicated team of mobile application experts designs and develop customs application to suit your business needs.
Mobility services includes:
- Strategy and Consulting – Work with our mobility advisory services team and develop a sound strategy to achieve your enterprise mobility goals.
- Mobile Testing
- User-experience design
- Performance design
GININI Consulting offers BCM and ITDR as a Service to clients as we view Business Resilience and IT Service Continuity as an element of risk control. The services includes:
Risk and Emergency
- Facilitation of strategic and operational risk assessment workshops
- Facilitation of risk awareness sessions
- OHSAS 18000 risk assessment
- Emergency preparedness and response planning
Crisis and Continuity
- Development of BCM and IT Disaster Recovery Policy
- Facilitation of Business Impact and Risk Assessment (BIRA) workshops
- Development of Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery strategies
- Assessment of ICT Readiness for Business Continuity
- Developing Business Continuity Plans
- Crisis Management Plans
- Emergency / Incident Management Plans
- Business Recovery and
- IT Disaster Recovery Plans
- Development of BCM maintenance framework including BCM Change control
- Development and Facilitation of BCM awareness programmes
- Provision of BCM training
- Development of testing framework for BCM and IT Disaster Recovery
- Development of organisation specific scenarios
- Facilitation of crisis simulation workshops
- Observing BCM & IT DR plan testing
- Agriculture and Agribusiness
- Building construction and Real Estate
- Energy and Natural Resources
- Entertainment, Media and Publishing
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Logistics and Distribution
- Mining and minerals
- Non-profit organisations
- Public sector
- Service Related
- State-owned agencies
- Transportation, Travel and Tourism